CALIFORNIA – LICENSED CLINICAL THERAPIST – LCSW/LPCC/LMFT – Adult Intensive Outpatient Virtual Group
HealthLinkNow, part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is looking for a patient-focused experienced Licensed Telehealth Therapist LCSW/LMFT/LPCC to join our growing team of dedicated professionals. We are looking for innovative clinicians who are committed to providing exceptional patient care from the convenience of your own home. The Clinician will be providing virtual group therapy to an Intensive Outpatient Program.
We currently are looking for therapists to provide remote Telehealth Group Therapy for two Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs. Depending on availability you could provider services for one or both of the following:
- Adult IOP remote group therapy 5 days a week from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm Pacific time. This includes 30 minutes of prep time, Three (3) 1-hour groups and 1 hour of documentation time. The clinician needs to be prepared to commit to 16 hours per week to complete all necessary activities.
- The program is looking for a clinician that is also bilingual for Spanish speaking clients.
- Adult IOP remote group therapy Monday through Friday; 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Pacific time. This includes 30 minutes of prep time, a 90 minute group and 30 minutes of documentation time. The clinician needs to be prepared to commit to 13 to 14 hours per week to complete all necessary activities.
- The program is looking for a clinician that is experience working with clients who have issues related to Substance Abuse and Chemical Dependency.
What We Offer:
- 100% Remote: Enjoy the convenience of working from your own home, providing quality care to patients in California.
- Contract Position (1099): Flexible working arrangements that suit your needs.
For additional information, please refer to:
Email: [email protected]
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.