VIRGINIA – LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST (PhD/PsyD)
HealthLinkNow, part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is looking for a patient focused experienced Licensed Psychologist to join our growing team of dedicated professionals. We are looking for innovative clinicians who are committed to providing exceptional patient care from the convenience of your own home.
What We Offer:
- 100% Remote: Enjoy the convenience of working from your own home, providing quality care to patients in Virginia
- Contract Position (1099): Flexible working arrangements that suit your needs.
We are a team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing patients access to behavioral health treatment without boundaries.
HealthLinkNow (HLN) is a national Telehealth company owned by Universal Health Services and is the first of its kind to be accredited by the Joint Commission. Clinicians joining would be among our growing team of providers, providing quality care with 98% patient satisfaction ratings. As Service Excellence leaders in Telehealth, our systems are simple and easy to use.
We value our Clinicians: HLN provides team members technology training and administrative support. Our contracted rates are competitive, and we take care of the administrative and billing burdens so you can focus on what you do best – patient care! Our online clinic is comprehensive and high performance, with integrated electronic health records, practice management, and scheduling.
- Flexibility to work from your home office or anywhere with internet coverage.
- Flexible schedule, you tell us how much you want to work and determine your own work schedule.
- Ability to work around other commitments you have in your schedule.
- On staff Clinical Manager for clinical support
- Minimal paperwork with accessible Electronic Medical Records.
- Established company backed by the largest behavioral health organization in the US – Universal Health Services.
- Conduct scheduled 1-hour Telehealth counseling sessions.
- Embrace innovative telemedicine approaches for patient care.
- Document patient interactions and maintain electronic health records.
- Collaborate with a supportive team of care navigators for scheduling and billing support.
- Utilize Zoom and EHR access to deliver services.
- Active licensure in any of the following states – Virginia
- Clinical licensure and experience in one of the following areas – (PhD, PsyD)
- Comfortable with technology and distance-based management of patients.
- Experience working with Pregnancy/Postnatal/Postpartum preferred
- Remote and Group therapy experience is a plus!
We connect people to the right care when and where they need it. Join our outstanding team and enjoy the opportunity to work from anywhere, while providing much needed behavioral health treatment beyond borders.
For additional information, please refer to:
Email: [email protected]
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.